Recording and Live Streaming
Create and record amazing video events with hosts and participants in any location.
From company all-hands, town halls, lectures, discussion panels, and training seminars, you can stream your events to as many people as required.
Expand your message beyond your video conference participants, stream and/or record directly from your virtual meeting room.
Audiences can watch via a live stream or a recording link in their browser, on your chosen third-party streaming platform. There's no limit to the size of audience you can reach, and people can start watching without having to download extra software or plugins.
Choose to share the live stream link and/or the recording link however you want, either publicly or privately, to reach the audience you want.
Native YouTube Integration for Streaming / Recording
- Telemerge YouTube integration offers a fast, simple process to stream and record from your virtual meeting room directly to an assigned YouTube Live account.
- Prepare for live video events with video presenters in multiple locations, broadcast and archived on a dedicated worldwide platform with only a few clicks.
- Telemerge offers multiple custom integration options by broadcasting on multiple 3rd-party platforms.
- For enhanced flexibility, advanced users can select the custom RTMP integration. RTMP (Real-Time Messaging Protocol), is a standard technology used throughout the streaming industry.
- Configure the Telemerge Recording and Streaming service to work with your choice of multiple selected third-party streaming platform. Supported services include industry leaders such as Facebook Live, Periscope, Qumu, Kaltura, and many others.