Experience Team Coordinator
|Role Title:||Experience Team Coordinator
|Reporting Structure:||The Experience Team Coordinator is responsible for coordination of solutions and services for all new orders assigned from the sales team, and for communication with all key internal and external stakeholders to ensure the timely and accurate fulfillment of the sales order and completion of internal processes, logistics and documentation required to complete the sale.
|The Sales Specialist provides administrative and sales support to the sales team, enabling the sales team to maximize their time spent on client-facing and revenue-generating activities.
|Note:||This is a contract role to cover a 1-year maternity leave. The successful candidate would start in June to receive 1 month training from the incumbent. This role may evolve to a permanent full time position following the end of the contract, depending on the employee having met performance expectations, and general business conditions at that time.
Telemerge, Inc. is a privately held video conferencing company that plans, builds and delivers video and telepresence communication strategies to enterprise and SMB companies. Telemerge delivers these strategies via the cloud, on premise, or hybrid solutions, using its proprietary global video communication network, an open video B2B exchange and an experience team for user support that delivers an experience that drives adoption.
A dynamic company on the leading edge of enterprise video conferencing and immersive telepresence solutions, the Telemerge team prides itself on its uncompromising commitment to “White Glove” customer service delivery. What sets Telemerge apart as a place to work is accountability, collaboration, flexibility and integrity.
WHAT’S REQUIRED IN THIS ROLE
Minimum Education and Work Experience:
- University degree or College diploma
- At least 2 years experience doing post-sales operations, logistics and/or fulfillment.
- Recent graduates with exceptional experience will be considered.
- Experience with SaleForce.com or similar CRM tool
- Experience in project management and basic sales-related financial analysis (e.g. calculating costs and margins)
- Experience in business-to-business in the technology, software/hardware or telecommunications industries an asset
Key Skills, Knowledge, Competencies:
- Product Knowledge: Demonstrates full understanding of simple products/services. Matches product / service to obvious needs of client.
- Customer Service: Follows up with clients during and after delivery of services to ensure that their needs have been met. Keeps clients up-to-date on the progress of the service they are receiving and changes that affect them.
- Fast Learning Curve: Able to learn quickly and grasp information easily in a fast-paced environment. Follows-up on issues to maintain knowledge and skills. Continually acquires and applies new knowledge and learning to improve job performance.
- Teamwork & Collaboration: Able to initiate collaboration with members from various departments of the company (i.e. sales, operations, finance, management). Seeks input from other team members on matters that affect them.
- Striving for Excellence & Attention to Detail: Remains effective and retains perspective in the face of periodic disruptions (e.g., identifies own personal limit for work load and makes appropriate adjustments). Verifies assumptions and information before accepting them.
- Results & Achievement Orientation: Monitors progress, quality of work, and use of resources; provides status updates, and makes adjustments as needed. Evaluates personal progress and adjusts actions to meet and exceed expectations.
- Proficient in MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and QuickBooks
This role will work out of Telemerge head office at Woodbine and Steeles Ave, Toronto, Ontario.
The Experience Team Coordinator will lead and be accountable for all new orders assigned from the sales team, including:
- Ongoing client communication and coordination of solutions and services
- Implemented solution follow up to ensure client satisfaction
- Periodic client follow up to ensure Telemerge is maintaining its service levels
- Run monthly SLA reports and send to requested clients
- Absolute dedication to client satisfaction, prompt trouble resolution, and efficient follow up to clients to maintain Telemerge’s “White Glove No Compromises” Service
- Schedule and manage software update assignment for supported hardware within service contract
- Accountable for ongoing install requests sent via phone or email
- Ongoing vendor and partner communication and coordination of solutions and services
- Develop and maintain new and existing relationships with vendors
- Ongoing internal communication and coordination of solutions and services
- Lead team member for any solution and/or service while in the post sales stage prior to warm handoff to support team
- Work with Sales and Finance to verify all orders (i.e. part numbers, costs, margins)
- Task assignment to key team members on action items related to orders
- Scheduling team members to complete orders and post order service/follow up visits
- Operations team scheduling and resource assignment
- Assist in completing operations training manual for various positions
- Responsible for the coordination of the complete cycle of the products export and import
- Produce purchase orders and ensure the pre and post shipments approval
- Keep track of records of all the shipment documents, reports and operations regarding delivery of the product
- Accountable for video conference and switch inventory and placement
- Responsible for maintaining the list of warranties ordered against all client and internal equipment
- Ensure all orders and client information is accurately recorded in Sales Force
- Complete Network client list migration to Sales Force
- Complete client information updates to Sales Force
- Assist in implementing new Sales Force functionality and data input
- Design and implement the best documented process for all new orders to ensure the appropriate consistent communication to the client, sales, operations, and finance
- Design, implement and support new client facing documentation for order process, client sign off and warm handoff to support
All members of Sales, Operations and Finance involved in making a sale, fulfilling an order, documenting the sale, and post-sales support.
Phone, video and e-mail interaction with clients, vendors and partners at all organizational levels.
Share opportunity:| More